Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to:  "Harmony" a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later today.  Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot will be coming out to clean the main house carpet. I asked here to play some "Boney" for me today.

Mireya will be here this morning to care for Chris. I had a wonderful visit yesterday afternoon from my girlfriend (Flo). I was good to see her like always.

My shorty prepared a corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, baby carrots, for dinner last night. It was all good.

I will be prepping a rock today for painting. I also need to sanitize the Jacuzzi today if time permits. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. Stay safe, and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (canzone).  Did you start the day off with a (canzone), fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Hai intenzione di mangiare un taco oggi?

"Sembra sempre impossibile finche non e fatto".

Nelson Mandela

Loraine said...

Una canzone nel mio cuore se non sulle mie labbra.

Niente è impossibile. La parola stessa dice: "I'm possible"!
Audrey Hepburn

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...