Saturday, April 13, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Red Light Special!

Music listening to:  Harmony a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!   How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, with a splash of Twix. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

We are still working on our latest rocks. I will be getting out my suitcase today for our trip to San Diego. 

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina) tossing around pots and pans. We will be preparing Venison Chili. We will cook it nice and slow. My Sous will select a proper libation to go with the meal. Ya Mon'.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight-away. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge phrase is (sono stanco morto). Sono stanco morto this morning fidanzata. How are you?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

"Dobbiamo fare un lavoro migliore per metterci piu in alto nella "lista di cose da fare".

Michelle Obama

Jessie said...

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Jessie said...

Ross and Denise, what is new in Sydney? That is terrible about the stabbings in the mall.

Jessie said...

Hello Monna.
How are things going in Hungary?

Jessie said...

Erika und Klaus,
How are things in Germany?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...