Monday, April 29, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Buon compleanno a me!

Music listening to: All for You by Janet Jackson!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing?  What are you plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. A good day to have my birthday on, smile!

I want to thank everyone for all of the birthday wishes cards, calls, text, and gifts. I received a birthday movie from my dear Monna who resides in Hungary.  Thank you, Monna, so very much.

Mia Moglie has an early morning doctor's appointment. I will be taking Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment later this morning.

We were visited by Donna, yesterday who was Chris's first massage therapist. It was good to see her. We were also visited by Susan and Cathy as well. We enjoyed our visit with our neighbor Berta as well, it was good see and talk to her.

I was out in the front yard doing some work yesterday after breakfast. Normally I would have been setting things up for next week for Chris. Our lives have and will change drastically but with time we will adjust.

We sent out a birthday card for JT and gifts for him. Tomorrow is his birthday. Buon compleanno JT!

Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. 

Today's challenge word is (macchina). My (macchina) the Donna Verde is really dusty his morning. How about your (macchina) fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

La mia macchina ha bisogno di una buona cera per le mani. Glielo comprerò domani, spero.
Per me - la vecchiaia è sempre dieci anni più vecchia di me.

Bernardo Baruch

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! Taco Tuesday is almost over. Did you have a Taco today? Smile! I enjoyed my rest period out on the front porch lounge today. I p...