Friday, April 12, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did you day turn out to be a good one? It has been a pretty good day here for the most part.

I got the Donna Verde all gases up and that put a smile on her nameplate. I still need to detail her on the inside.

I took Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment this morning, and I picked her back up.

I worked on my latest rock creation today. I am almost finish with it. I will post it as soon as I done.

Mia Moglie prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast and good refreshing libation that was much appreciated. We watched Fire Country on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. Sorella Jayne had to leave at 4:00pm to get things ready to be shipped back home.

Chris is resting and watching TV. He is downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

My playmate has already prepared a packing list for our trip to San Diego that starts on Tuesday. I will get my suitcase out tomorrow so I can start to pack.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for the weekend. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi profondamente.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...