Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Black Ice a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Coconut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I am reviewing the pictures from our stay in Laughlin. I will begin to post them to the blog soon.

My shorty and I will be hitting up the movies today to see "Godzilla and King Kong". One of my favorite movies. 

We will be dining on takeaway from "Leos". Can you say margarita? We will for sure. Ole'

I wonder if my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is ready for her spanking tomorrow during Rumi Kube. Of course she is, smile.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (marachella). I feel like getting into some (marachella) today? Care to join me fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Cosa stai facendo in questa Giornata della Gobba?

"Non giudicate ogni giorno dal raccolto che raccogliete, ma dai semi che piantate"

Robert Louis Stevenson

Loraine said...

La felicità della tua vita dipende dalla qualità dei tuoi pensieri.

Marco Aurelio

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...