Friday, April 12, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Harmony a Book on CD!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mexican Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to gas up the Donna Verde today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are still working on our latest rocks. We went to "El Con Mall" yesterday instead of "Park Mall" to see the movie "The Omen". This movie is very good, and it explains how the "Omen" series came about. 

We will be playing "Wii" games this afternoon. We are enjoying "Fire Country" on Paramount. Chris likes it too!

I am dealing with some left knee pain and have been for the last two days.  It is called "Patella Syndrome".  I was involved in a 2 1/2-ton truck accident in Germany. It acts up when it wants to.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (frutto). I have no idea why I am thinking about (frutto) this morning. What do you think about that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Venerdi e arrvatdo!

"Il progresso non sta mel migliorare cio che e, ma nell'avanzare verso cio sara".

Khalil Gibran

Loraine said...

Il frutto a colazione è una buona scelta. Mangia abbondante.

“E non dimenticare che la terra si diletta nel sentire i tuoi piedi nudi e i venti desiderano giocare con i tuoi capelli”
– Khalil Gibran
Ci sarà vento oggi. Tieni il cappello.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...