Sunday, April 28, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Hopeful!

Music listening to: Boney James!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiin Blend, mixed with touch of Wolfgang Puck's decaf. A second cup will be enjoyed at he "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete. I asked her to continue to play "Boney" for me today.

Yesterday was a rough one for us. We were gathering up and sorting out Chris's durable medical items and his belongings. We donated his shower chair, Hoyer, wheelchair and various other items to Rosemarie, his massage therapist. She has a son who could use the items. We also have donated Chris's van to a family who has two girls who are in wheelchairs who could really make good use of the van. Once we have the van given a good mechanical check the family will come to pick it up. Soon we will be sorting out all of Chris's cloths and other items to be donated to various agencies. It is so hard for us to do this.

We received a memorial gift for Chris from my very first epal. Her name is Monna. I have known Monna and her family for over 3 decades and we are very close. Here is what she and her family did for Chris. They reside in Hungary. Thank you, Monna, so very much.



My playmate and I went to the Roadhouse Cinema last night to see the movie "Challengers" it starred Zendaya. It is about high school tennis at Sanford. It is very good. Sorella Jayne joined us for this one.

Well, I had better check on my shorty. She is still counting lizards this morning. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Hey, tomorrow is my birthday, and I am blessed, but it will not be the same.

Today's challenge phrase is (Che fai di bello?) What are you up to , fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 



 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sto facendo alcune commissioni oggi.
Tutte le tue donazioni a nome di Chris sono un tributo al tuo amore per lui.

Fare buone azioni è il compito più glorioso.

Sophocles

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! I hope that all the mother's enjoyed this Mother's Day. Mia Moglie prepared dinner today. We enjoyed Meatloaf, Baked Pot...