Thursday, April 4, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  The Black Ice a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Mexicano Cafe Organico Artesanal Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. We are supposed to be having high winds starting today through tomorrow.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is totally booked up.  I asked her to play some "BB King" for me today.

Before breakfast we will be taking Azalya to the groomers. Oops, my bad. Azalya will see the groomer on Monday. Was that a senior moment? NOT!

We will be hitting up Park Mall to see another movie. We saw Godzilla and King Kong yesterday. It was very good.

This evening, I will be giving my girlfriend Shoo Shoo a proper spanking during the "Rumi Kube" fest that she is hosting. Of course, the secret weapon is chilling in the fridge for good measure, smile!

I am still reviewing the photos from our stay in Laughlin. I am almost finished.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (mangiare). I needed (mangiare) as soon as my feet hit the floor this morning. What is up with that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Non vediamo l'ora di vedervi sabato. Sorriso!

"Non ci sono segreti per il successo. E il risultato della preparazione, del duro lavoro e dell'imparare dai fallimenti".

Colin Powell

Loraine said...

Anch'io mi sveglio affamato e ho bisogno di mangiare.
Il successo è ottenere ciò che desideri. La felicità è desiderare ciò che ottieni.
Dale Carnegie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...