Sunday, April 7, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How is your Domenica going so far? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris. They just went into the main house to get ready for the Iowa/North Carolina Championship game. Go Iowa!

I am finishing up with my usual Domenica tasks. I took the "Donna Verde" for a quick wash because she still had dirt and grime from Laughlin.

Here is what happened in Laughlin on 30 March. Enjoy!


CHA CHING  (IO)


CHA CHING


DINNER ROLL AT STOCKMANS STEAKHOUSE


CHA CHING MIA MOGLIE


CHA CHING


CHA CHING



CHA CHING


Well, I had better finish up so I can go into the main house to join Mia Moglie and Chris.

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...