Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!





How did you day go for you? It has been a different kind of day, but we got through it.

I prepped a rock for painting, and I will start it very soon. My playmate also has a rock prepped as well.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade waffles, eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting, watching TV, and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy one. I have to make a trip over on the east side and I also have a few tasks to complete. 

We will be hitting up a movie tomorrow as well. We will be meeting up with the gang at "Zaynas" tomorrow for dinner.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi il riposo notturno.

Jessie said...

E tu fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...