Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


How was your day? It has been a very busy one for me today. I am still playing catch up.

Donna Verde has a huge smile on her nameplate today. She is happy that her visit to the dealership went well. I am going to give her a hand wash and wax in a day or two. I will also detail the inside as well. All of that work will have her winking at me for sure.

My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed pancakes, sausages, eggs and coffee. We watched Firefighter Series on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

We hope that today was a good one for you. Sleep well so you can be ready for Hump Day. 

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti auguro un sonno ristoratore.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...