Monday, April 8, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Black Ice a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Coconut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, cloudy morning her in Tucson.

Mireya will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and she reminded us that we have an 8:00am appointment for Azalya to be groomed this morning. I asked her to play some (liscio) Jazz for me today.

I will be sanitizing the Jacuzzi today and I will hit the Treadmill today as well.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks soon.

Here are a few more pictures from our stay in Laughlin. Enjoy!


31 MAR CHA CHING!







Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (liscio). I like (liscio) Jazz. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che cosa stai facendo questo lunedi?

"Per gestirti usa la testa; per trattare gli altri, usa il tuo cuore".

Eleanor Roosevelt

Loraine said...

Il Liscio jazz è il migliore!

Il modo in cui le persone ti trattano è il loro karma; Il modo in cui reagisci è il tuo karma.

Wayne Dyer

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...