Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


16 OCT MIKE AND VICKI COMIC (ICE)

16 OCT A GIFT FROM SUSIE THAT SITS IN OUR FRONT YARD.

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: The Boy in the Suitcase a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Donut Shop Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a clear, morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

Mia Moglie is still feeling unwell this morning. She got up a few times during the night. Tired, still has throat issues and breathing issues. I am using a numbing throat spray to ease the pain. 

She is going to try to have a normal Tuesday, but I believe that she may cut her day short. Still no fever. I will check her vitals shortly. I may give her a (Covid) test today.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe and well.

Today's challenge word is (spunto). I don't have a (spunto) why or how Mia Moglie all of sudden got sick. 

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che si senta meglio presto così potrai partecipare al matrimonio.

countrygranny47 said...

Love your gift from Susie.
Hope Elsie is feeling better today.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...