Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Night Moves a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Select Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a busy day ahead. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming this morning to clean to main house carpet.

I am looking forward to my girlfriend's (Flo) visit this afternoon.

I have gotten the "Dew Drop Inn" room #2 ready for our friend Susie. She will be here tomorrow and saying for a few days here while she is in Tucson.

I will also prepare "Dew Drop Inn" room #1 for an overnight stay for Mia Cognata. She will be here on Thursday for dinner and the ATC.

On Friday Mia Cognata and Mia Nipote will be here for dinner at the Cup Cafe downtown. After dinner we will hit up the Fox Theater to see "Randy Rainbow".

Here are a few more pictures from our staycation up in the Phoenix area. Enjoy!

6 OCT ASU TRIDENT


6 OCT HALL OF FAME CEREMONY


NILS, MATT, MATT'S DAD


SARA THE INDUCTEE, NILS, MATT


NILS


NILS GRUBBIN'


EDDIE, COGNATA, SARA




INDUCTEES









My shorty has completed her latest rock, and I am almost finished with mine. I will post them later today.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (leone). I woke up this morning feeling like a (leone). Did you hear me roar fidanzata? Smile!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che ruggirai tutto il giorno, leone.

countrygranny47 said...

You have some really nice pictures here Jessie.
Thanks for showing them.

Jessie said...

Thanks for posting Country Granny.

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, I am roaring load and proud so far. Grazie!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...