Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Did you have a good day? Well, mine was a bit busy but I got through it.

The repairman came to fix the showerhead in Chris bathroom. Ya Mon'.

I started a new rock today and my shorty prepped one. We will complete them very soon.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed homemade blueberry pancakes, sausages, eggs, and coffee. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and watching TV. He is downing his supplemental drip.

Tomorrow Chris will be visited by his doctor in the afternoon.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

I hope that my girlfriend (Shoo Shoo) is ready for a good spanking during the "Rumi Kube "fest. I have been practicing my swing all day long, smile!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...