Saturday, October 28, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



28 OCT PARTY TIME

Mood: Blessed! Mellow!

Music listening to:  Hangman's Sonnet a Book on CD!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be another busy one. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me today.

Once again, I have learned a valuable lesson about (human) behavior. Some people never realize what they have until it is way too late. I am the type of person who will do anything for you, but if you do me wrong your day is coming. It may not be right then, but you can be guaranteed I will get even with you. If you are hiding something it will make its way out for sure. Nuff said!

Tonight, is a much needed "Wizard Fest". It will be hosted by "Capo Jim". We will meet up with Mia Fidanzata  Capo Jim at "Guiseppe's" for dinner over on the eastside. It is going to be an evening of good food, tricks and treats, and a victory for me, smile!

Our evening at the "Blue Willow" with Mia Moglie and my girlfriends Shoo Shoo, and Edwina was very nice. My girls were glad to see as I were them. We enjoyed a very nice dinner. After dinner Mia Moglie and Shoo Shoo made our way over to the "Invisible Theater" to see the live play "Dear Jack, Dear Louise". This play was excellent, and the acting was superb. This was one of the best plays at the "Invisible Theater".

27 OCT MIA MOGLIE AT THE BLUE WILLOW


27 OCT SHOO SHOO AT THE BLUE WILLOW


27 OCT EDWINA AT THE BLUE WILLOW


MIA MOGLIE AND SHOO SHOO


LOOKOUT NOW EDWINA


SHOO SHOO


 

I need to gas up the "Donna Verde" and I think I will give her another car wash. She will be in for normal services on 1 November.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Here is the latest Comic Ice photo. Enjoy!

28 OCT (BEV) COMIC ICE



Today's challenge word is (scheletro). Mia Fidanata e Capo Jim will be rattling like a (scheletro), this evening.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Attenzione. Uno scheletro può essere vendicativo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...