Thursday, October 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Night Moves a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi! Thirsty Thursday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Caribou Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a cool, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Mia Moglie is caring for Chris today up unil 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that we are going to "Green Valley" this morning after breakfast. We are also dropping Azalya off at the groomers. I asked Alexa to play some "Boney" for me today.

Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!


4 OCT MY LATEST

Our evening at my girlfriend's home was fantastic.  My shorty got spanked at last night's Rumi Kube Fest. I won two rounds and my girlfriend won four. The tiles were acting very strange last night. Mia Moglie did not win a single round, and that is unheard of. We enjoyed a very nice meal, and the secret weapon did its job. Woohoo! Thank you Shoo for a wonderful evening.


4 OCT SHOO SHOO THE (SPANKER)


My shorty and I will be packing up our suitcases today for our staycation in Phoenix that starts tomorrow at 8:00am. We will return on Sunday. Sorella Jayne will be here to care for Chris.

Well, I had better check on Chris. His doctor visit went well yesterday.

Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe. 

Today's challenge word is (piccolo). I may have a (piccolo) splash of flavored creamer in my coffee this morning. Weird, eh fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...