Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! Redlight Special!

Music listening to:  Night Movies a Book on CD!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Gevalia Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris this morning up until 11:00am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

I will be putting rocks out in the hood today. My playmate and I maybe starting new ones today.

This evening Susie will be arriving for a stay in "Dew Drop Inn" rm#2. I will give it a quick once over to make sure that all is ready.

Here are a few more pictures from our staycation in the Phoenix area. Enjoy!

8 0CT SARA THE BRIDE TO BE!


NILS














SARA












SARA AND NILS


SARA AND DONNA








SARA AND NILS








My shorty and I may hit up a movie today if time permits.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris, straight away. I will chat at you later. Have a good Humper. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (isola). I woke up thinking about an (isola) vacation. What is up with that fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le vacanze sull'Isola sono tra le migliori!!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...