Monday, October 2, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you? We are good here in Central Tucson.

It has been a very busy day for me today. First off I completed my trip over on the east side and I got the "Donna Verde" washed and she is happy about that.

The repairperson arrived to complete the work on the storage shed. Hopefully we don't get any leaks from the next rain.

My playmate and I have prepped new rocks for painting. We are going to have to make a trip to pick up more rocks soon.

We enjoyed leftover Spaghetti for dinner. I prepared some "Fried Polenta" to go along with the meal. We also enjoyed a nice glass of vino rosso as well. Here have a look at the "Polenta".


2 OCT FRIED POLENTA

 I got Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment as well. I also took her to do some grocery shopping too!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He enjoyed his massage as did Mia Moglie from Rosemarie. Rosemarie is a dear soul. Chris is downing his supplemental drip, and he is watching football. I will give him some "Banana Pudding" for dessert. He loves it and so do I.

Tomorrow a plumber is come out to repair the new showerhead in Chris's shower. It has developed a leak.

My playmate and I will be spending the weekend in Phoenix this weekend visiting our niece Sara and family.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...