Monday, October 16, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on?  I got a call at the end of my medical class from the caregiver. She had an issue with Chris's Hoyer and chair transfer.

It is a good thing that I was on my way back home or Chris may have been on the floor. I got it resolved and he is fine. The caregiver's time management needs some work. I don't like to micro-manage people, and I never have. I may have to rethink this soon.

Mia Moglie is not feeling well. So, she is on an anti-bi. She is having some throat issues all of a sudden. I checked her vitals, and all is good, and I will recheck them later today.

My class went well, and I am good to go. I hope that your day is going to way that you want it to.

Grazie, fidanzata for responding to my blog posting.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...