Thursday, October 12, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


SORELLA!


WOOHOO!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Night Moves a Book on CD!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

Susie arrived last night, and it is good to see her. She is occupying "Dew Drop Inn" rm#2. She will be joining us for breakfast this morning.

Mia Moglie will be caring for Chris up until 11am when Sorella Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that this evening we will be dining downtown and going to Arizona Theater Company to see "Barefoot in the Park". We will be joined by Mia Cognata for this event.

I will be putting out two rocks in the hood today, and I will post them later. My shorty and I will be starting new ones soon. We need to get more rocks soon because our supply is running low.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (ferro). I have been pumping (ferro) for a few days and I am feeling it smile! I have to stay in shape for my fidanzata and girlfriends, eh?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Pompare ferro fa bene al corpo e alla mente. Lo faccio quattro giorni a settimana.

Jessie said...

Dolce, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...