Monday, October 2, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





(IO) CHILLIN'

Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to:  Last Mile a Book on CD!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a a good Hawaiian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage today. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy one. I have to make a trip over on the east side today and I will be taking Sorella Jayne to a doctor's appointment this morning. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Here are our latest rock creations. Enjoy! They will be dropped in the hood today. My playmate has started a new rock already and I will follow her lead.

1 OCT MIA MOGLIE'S LATEST



1 OCT MY LATEST

We saw the movie "Expendables 4" at the "Roadhouse Cinema" last night. It was very good and loaded with action.

Here is the latest Comic picture. Enjoy!


1 OCT ROSEMARIE COMIC (ICE)

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (gabinetto). I feel like something is coming and it is going to feel like being in the (gabinetto). So, I have to keep my eyes and ears wide open, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...