Sunday, October 15, 2023

Ciao!

Ciao!


How are you? We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". It was all good.

Mia Moglie is now caring for Chris. I am working on my Domenica chores. Mia Cognata has left, so now I have to clean and reset the "Dew Drop Inn" room #1.

 I also need to get Azalya fed for the day. I dropped Sorella Jayne of at Park Mall at Old Navy.

Susie is out and about town. Hope that she is having a good time.

Hope you day is going you way too!

Here is the latest Comic (ice) picture. Enjoy.

15 OCT RON AND NANCY COMIC (ICE)



Here are the rocks that are in the hood!


15 OCT IN THE HOOD

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Nancy Smith said...

I think we look pretty awesome as cartoon characters!
Nancy

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...