Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


SISTERS



Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Redlight Special!

Music listening to: Silent Night a Book on CD!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "LavAzza Gran Riserva Blend," and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson. Hey, did you get any rain last night? We got a little with some thunderboomers.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy one. As a matter of fact, it is going to be a very busy week for us. I asked her to play some "Contemporary Jazz" for me.

Our suitcase's will be coming today for a short overnight stay in Phoenix. 

I will be giving the "Donna Verde" a hand wash this morning a detail inside. I am sure that she will give me a smile and a wink when I am done.

Here is the latest "Comic Ice" picture. Enjoy!

BARB (COMIC ICE)



Here are a few pictures of our first day in Riverbend, New Mexico. Enjoy!

OUR ROOM IN RIVERBEND








DINNERTIME


MIA MOGLIE AT DINNERTIME







Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Taco Tuesday and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

My girlfriend (Flo) is going to pay me a visit this afternoon. Woohoo!

This weekend Capo Jim is hosting a "Wizard Fest" this weekend. I hope "Capo and Mia Fidanzata" are up for a beatdown. Smile! Of course, they are not.

Today's challenge word is (diavolo) this morning. I feel like a (diavolo) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Morning Country Granny,
Thanks for posting to our blog.

Loraine said...

"Gli uomini neutrali sono gli alleati del diavolo." Edwin Hubbel Chapin

countrygranny47 said...

Good Afternoon,
Sure is a nice day today. Bright and sunny for sure.
A couple of nice days up in the mid 70ls so they say. Time will tell.
Crazy weather anyways. It's ok though. Save the gas bill and we had to give in and turn furnace on,,,, lol
Take care have a good one

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...