Monday, October 30, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



How was your day? Mine has been a very mixed bag let me tell you.

I haven't felt well all day long, because I need some sleep. I was not a happy person today. I am dragging.

I took Mia Moglie to her Prius service appointment, and I took Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment. She also got in a little shopping at the grocery as well. I had planned on getting some much-needed sleep but that did not happen.

So, I prepped a rock for painting, and if all goes well, I will start it tomorrow.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had cornmeal pancakes, sausages, eggs, and coffee. We are watching the "World Series" with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is still watching the game and downing his supplement. I will give him some pudding for dessert.

I am going to try to hit the sheets early tonight so I can get some sleep. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi bene stanotte.

Jessie said...

E tu, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...