Sunday, February 7, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

How are you? We just got back from the "Egg Connection" and our breakfast was very good.

Elise is caring for Chris and after I get my usual tasks completed I will season up the chicken wings with a Arizona Rub called "Pistol Whip". Ya Mon'. I have few bottles of "Warsteiner" German beer in the fridge just in case we run out of cocktails during the Big Game! We will order our pizza later this afternoon.

We hope that you are doing well? Here are the rocks that we dropped off this morning. Enjoy!




DROPPED AT CORTEZ 7 FEB


DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION 7 FEB


I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie  

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...