Friday, February 26, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is going on   around your way? It turned out to be a very nice day here in the Garden District. Sun is out, butterflies are flying, birds are chirping and I am enjoying a nice cocktail prepared by mio moglie.

Chris enjoyed his morning with Sister Jayne and now he is in the main house watching TV with Elise. I am about to put some finishing touches on my new rock. This one has been a challenge for me but I will complete it.

We got a pleasant surprise from (Lavender) . She is a young lady that lives in the hood. She loves our yard spinners. Whenever  she is out she comes by and gives them a spin. We just gifted her own spinner that she can place on her wall in her room. We are sure that she is going to love it. Lavenders (granny) dropped of a gift for us from Lavender today. What a nice gesture and delicious too! Here it is!


GIFT FROM LAVENDER 26 FEB

DROPPED AT CORTEZ 26 FEB

PICKED UP 26 FEB

Here are the rocks that I picked up and dropped off today.

Have a good evening and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...