Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



FAT TUESDAY!

Mood: Cabin Fever Lingering!

Music listening to: Man In The Mirror by MJ!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday! Fat Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a mild morning here but it is only going to be in the 60's today.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of this today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. Chris the IRobot will be out this morning cleaning the main house carpet.

My playmate and I will start new rocks today. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along post haste. Have a good one and be careful. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hai abbracciato quel cuscino ieri sera?

Loraine said...

Era difficile rinunciare al cuscino quella mattina buia

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...