Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Sconed!

Music listening to: No Diggity, No Doubt by Blackstreet!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson and once again we will hit the 80's today. WooHoo!

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that my day is going to be crazy busy. She is correct. I have two (Zoom) events to attend today. I will be burning in the kitchen preparing Catfish Steaks, fries and corn on the cob. Also we have to decide what libation would be good with dinner. A hard life! Smile!

Have a good Humper and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Indossa il "toque" da chef. Stai sempre bene con l'abbigliamento da chef.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...