Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Buongiorno!




Buongiorno!

Mood: Low, Low, Low!

Music listening to: Apple Bottom Jeans by Florida!

Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning but she will putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust French Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the Old Pueblo and we are going to hit the 80's today. Hmmm?

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I will be working on new rocks today. We will start a Valentines Day collection. 

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along. Have a good one and I will get low with you later. Smile!

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Già maglietta e pantaloncini?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...