Sunday, February 28, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Knocking Again!

Music listening to: Maytag Spin by Maytag!

Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am looking in on Chris nd getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is another chilly morning her in Tucson but it will warm up

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I will be making a trip over on the eastside this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is our latest. Enjoy! We will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off and pick up rocks.



MY LATEST 27 FEB


We enjoyed the play "Gloria" at the "Invisible Theater" yesterday. It was done very will and it was very insightful. The theater adhered to the CDC guidelines and only 22 people were in attendance. It was good to see Suz and Bella again.


SUZ AND I



Well I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and I will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe! Yesterday I heard from our used to be neighbor Drusilla. She is doing well.


Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Morning Country Granny!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...