Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Buon Pomerrigio!

Buon Pomerrigio!

What is up? How are you doing?

It is a wonderful day her in the "Garden District". I just finished all of my tasks and Alexa is playing some "Down Home Blues" for me.

My shorty just got back from the gym and now she is making her way to "Frozen Delight" for her daily  yogurt fix. Yes, she has a yogurt monkey on her back. Smile!



IO

I picked up what I needed for tomorrows dinner prep. I have seasoned the County Spare Ribs and they are now in the fridge soaking up the spices.

Now I will start on a new rock while I am watching TV in the main house. We hope that you day is going your way? Stay safe.

Ciao....Jessie 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Deb, you flatter me!

Jessie said...

Grande giorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Abbracci a te.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...