Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Buona Sera!

 Buona Sera!

How was your day? We hope that yours was a good one? 

It has been a busy day for me but it has been a very good one. I cared for Chris today and we had a very good time. We watched Casper The Friendly Ghost on Tubi TV and he loved it. We watched it for an hour and a half. I have to admit I enjoyed it too. It brought back a ton of childhood memories. Chris didn't like Woody Woodpecker. We also watched a movie about LA being plagued by tornados. We loved it.

I also got some work done on my latest rock. I will complete it tomorrow. My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, with eggs and sausages. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Last Tango In Halifax" on Netflix. Chris enjoyed it too.

Hopefully I will get some free time tomorrow if Rosemary returns to work. Have a good nights sleep and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Grande immagine del Mardi Gras "Martedì Fat"!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...