Saturday, February 13, 2021

Buongiorno!

 Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever, Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: No Ordinary Love by Sade'!

Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a robust French Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice cloudy morning her in the "Old Pueblo". We may get some rain, maybe!

I am caring for Chris up until Sister Jayne arrives this evening. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Mediation" music for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. Here is the latest, enjoy!


MY LATEST 12 FEB



Hey mio moglie has received her Valentines flowers already. And so did a few of my girlfriends. Here is a pic of my playmates flowers and one of my girlfriend Flo. I do miss seeing my girlfriends! Hey girlfriends send me a pic of you and the flowers, Ok?


MY GIRLFRIEND FLO


MIO MOGLIE VALENTINES FLOWERS!



Well I had better check on Chris and Elise. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Rock molto cool!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...