Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



IO

Mood: Cabin Fever Still Around!

Music listening to: Feels Good by Toni, Tonie, Toney!

Buon Martedi! Taco Tuesday!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but I heard her moving around in there. She is making her way to the entrance to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is going to be another nice day here in the "Garden District".

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Soft Soothing " music for me today.

My shorty and I will be working on new rocks today. I will not be making a trip to the Cortez location today. I will be dropping off in the hood today.

Well I had better get this Taco Tuesday moving along. Have a good one and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise.

Good to hear from you Bev. Stay safe! 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

deborah lee said...

You look awesome! Total transformation ��
Have a great day❤️

Loraine said...

La giornata dovrebbe essere soleggiata e meravigliosa. Godere!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...