Friday, February 26, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



 

MILKSHAKE AT FROZEN DELIGHT!

Mood: Sconed!

Music listening to: Brickhouse by the Commodores! 

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today? 

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a chilly morning here in the valley of Tucson but it will reach the 70's today.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning and Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are working on new rocks. I will make a trip over to the Cortez location to pick up and drop off. We are really having a good time with our rock creations.

Tomorrow my shorty and I are going to the Invisible Theater to see a play that starts at 2:00pm. After that we will get some take away from Beyond Bread. We really to miss the theater and the movies.

Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe and healthy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Sandy, how are you doing?

Erika, how are you doing?

Sisters, what is new?

Deb and Sharon, how are you?

JT, what is up for the weekend in Tempe?

Edwina, what are you up to?

Bev, what are you planning for the weekend?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

TGIF Fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sembra che trascorrerai una giornata divertente. Godere!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...