Monday, February 15, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

What is up? How was your day? It has been a busy one for us today. Chris developed a cough that lasted for about 30 minutes. We decided to put him to bed. We gave him some meds to calm him down. After a bit that worked very well. I will make him NPO for tonight.

He is relaxing now and he is watching TV. I will keep an eye on him closely. I prepared a ham and cheese sandwich for me and my playmate had a salad and a couple of tamales. We watched "Last Tango In Halifax" on Netflix.

My shorty is working on her Mac and listening to the news. Here are the latest rock creations. Enjoy!


MY LATEST 15 FEB (KEEPER)



ELISE'S LATEST 15 FEB (KEEPER)

Have a good night and sleep well so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata

Loraine said...

Abbraccia quel cuscino.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...