Monday, February 22, 2021

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? It has been a busy one today but we got thorough it. An issue did arise this morning with the caregiver and Chris.

She gave him way too much fluid and his stomach could not handle it. It caused him to go into a long coughing fit  that last for quite awhile. He final got better in time for the massage therapist visit. I am sure that the coughing was very painful for him.

My playmate and I worked on new rocks today. I will make a trip to the Cortez location tomorrow to drop off and pick up.

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. Elise had sliced tomatoes with hers. We watched "Outlander" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and he is relaxed and watching TV. He is enjoying his supplemental IV drip. Elise is in the family room working on her Covid puzzle and listening to the news.

Well my Sous Chef  and I have decided to cook Catfish Steaks and Fries for Wednesdays dinner. We have not decided what we will have to got it all down with. We will, smile!

Have a good night and sleep well. Tomorrow is Taco Tuesday.


Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

Hey Barb, thank you for worrying about us over the weekend. It is a good feeling when one of our blog followers miss us when we don't post. Thanks again!


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buon riposo.

Cheela said...

Remember that Yaya's stepdaughter wrote Outlander.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...