Friday, December 1, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed out on the front porch while I people watch.  Hey, the rain forecast has vanished but we could use some of the wet stuff. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

    Alexa, is on me already to remind me that I have a few tasks to take care of to include getting the Green Lady washed inside and out. As soon as I do that it is going to rain for sure.

    Hey,have you started to get the Christmas spirit? Got that tree and lights up yet? We will getting it done in a few days hopefully.

    I wonder if my girlfriend Shoo Shoo is still on my case?

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF!
Later.....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, fantastic Dubai pics.

Deb and Sharon, how are you doing?

Monna, have a good weekend.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Granny and Bob, how are you?

Herman, anything from Jackie about the Courtyard?


3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

HEY JESSIE,
NO WE DON'T PUT A TREE UP. THESE CATS LIKE TO REARRANGE EVERYTHING,,, lol
SO WE ONLY PUT A COUPLE THINGS OUTSIDE. WHEN THESE 2 ARE GONE, MAYBE WE GET A SMALL TREE AND PUT UP. I CAN STILL SEE A FEW YEARS BACK HOW WE CAME HOME FROM WORK AND FOUND WHERE THE CATS WERE PLAYING BALLS ON FLOOR AND HAD 2 BROKEN. SO STOPPED PUTTING THE TREE UP. THE ONE CAT WOULD DRINK THE WATER IN THE STAND AND WE PUT WATER IN 2 TIMES A DAY. DON'T NEED THEM DRINKING PINE WATER. HOPE YOU GOT YOUR FEW CHORES DONE FOR TODAY. I WILL SOON BE LEAVING TO GO DOWN TO THE GARAGE.

Jessie said...

Evening Granny,
That is interesting about the cats. Wow!

countrygranny47 said...

THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE THE CATS AND THEIR PLAYING WITH THE TREE BALLS. LITTLE RASCALS ANYWAYS.... THEY DON'T HAVE FUN ANYMORE WITH MY TREE BALLS. lol
HAVE A GOOD EVENING JESSIE,

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...