Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Almost Calm!

Music listening to: What's Going On by Marvin Gaye!

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00asm caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning but she will find the light and start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and another cup will be enjoyed shortly. It is doing what the forecast is saying, yes it is getting colder daily. We are facing a 28 degree night soon. Brrr!

   My shorty brought me back a very nice burger and fries last after her book club meeting. I had a run in with the agency that Rick works for. As I was listening to the caller my mood started to change at a rapid pace. The next thing I know my (DI) hat was floating in the air toward me and it landed on my head. The conversation took a turn and I let the caller have it with some quick fire until I was on full automatic. Her tune changed very fast. Not pretty at all. Elise walked in on the end of it and she knew it was not good. I will deal with this more today I am sure.

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. I a few tasks to take care of on the east side and on the airbase. Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Humper!

   Chat at you later.....Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine,ho dormito bene dopo 3 scotch.

Loraine said...

Ho dormito bene dopo 2 vini. Ah, i benefici dell'alcol!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...