Friday, December 15, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Feeling by Jodeci

   It's a TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be had during my(me) time later this morning. It is a cold one here in Tucson but it will warm up during the day.

   My shorty and I went to see the movie "Last Flag Flying" and it is excellent. We recommend this one and it is a tear jerker indeed. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

   My shorty and I are going to hit up "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for the T-bone special. Of course we will enjoy a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature.

   Alexa, is on me this morning to make sure that I get my tasks done for today and I will. Hopefully she will treat me to some Boney and some Down Home Blues today.

   My shorty and I are going to dinner at "Downtown" on Sunday and we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see "The Man of La Mancha". It should be very good.

   Well,  have you got all of your Christmas shopping done? Have a great TGIF! Stay well, safe and keep those ears and eyes wide open.

Later.....Jessie and Elise 


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Sono sano e felice. Spero che lo sia anche tu. Hugs!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...