Monday, December 18, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Christmas by Jodeci

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup later this morning. It is another cold one here in Tucson and it is going to gradually get colder over the next few days. Brrrr!

    Alexa, greeted me this morning and she reminded me that  have a couple of tasks to take care of today. She also said that she would treat me to some soulful music today as well, but only of  I am good. Well, that goes without saying. Smile!

   My shorty and I enjoyed a very nice dinner at "Downtown Kitchen". The food was very good but I kept my meal light. Elise enjoyed a couple of dirty martini's and I sipped on two Mojitos. After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the musical "Man of La Mancha". Let me tell you this has been the best presentation by the ATC so far this season. It was excellent and the music, singing, and acting were superb. The standing ovation was mandatory. Wow, what a show. It even had my shorty in tears at one point and I am sure many more viewers followed suit. Great evening!

   Well, I had better get myself together. Have a great Monday and stay safe, happy, focused and warm. Chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Country Granny, have a great day and enjoy your grandson's visit. Stay warm.

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Sto cercando di stare al caldo ma è, brrr, freddo.

Jessie said...

Speriamo che si puo stare al caldo.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Hopeful! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice sunny, morning here in Tucson. A...