Monday, December 4, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Family Affair by Mary J Blige

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is very good and I will enjoy a second cup a bit later this morning. It is going to be a very busy day for me as told to me by Alexa.

    I will be taking Jayne to her doctors appointment this morning and at that time I will get that second cup of coffee.  I also need to stop by the Fiat Dealer to have a light replaced on the Green Lady. Hopefully  can get it done without having to make an appointment.

    I also need to put up the outside Christmas lights and lasers today as well.Are you hungry? I am for some reason. We had a very nice evening at "Zemams" with the crew last night. The food was very, very good and the vino was great. It was good to see Paula and Marty. They have been away on a long trip to my home state of Michigan. It was a very good evening and "Zemams" was packed with people. It was good to see my girlfriend Shoo Shoo as always.

   My shorty and I will be packing a suitcase for our upcoming stay-cation here in Tucson. We will be at the Courtyard Marriott at the Williams Center. We are looking forward to the rest and tons of video games on our laptop. Of course I will be making my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip. We will have plenty of Frito's Scoops and of course some Jack will be involved. Oh Yeah!

    Well, I  had better get this day moving along. Have a good Monday and stay safe. Chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise

"Deal with yourself as an individual worthy of respect and make everyone else deal with you the same way"
Nikki Giovanni
Poet

Welcome home Paula and Marty.

Jet, how are you feeling this morning?

Monna, have a good week.

Herman, thanks for the good Marriott rates.

Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Olivia, what is new in the GA?

Erika, how is everyone?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Farai in modo che la casa abbia un bell'aspetto con le decorazioni natalizie, ne sono certo

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...