Thursday, December 14, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Maria by Carlos Santana!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be downed a little later. It is a cold morning here in Tucson and it is supposed to try to stay that way today. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  I had to change a twisted catheter this morning and that made Chris happy. I am sure that he thought that he was in a pool, but problem solved.

   Elise and I are going to hit up a movie this afternoon. We saw the movie "Just Getting Started" with Morgan Freeman , Tommy Lee Jones and Rene Russo. It is very funny and we recommend this one.

  I am a bit bummed that my package didn't show up yesterday like it was supposed to. Hopefully it will arrive today. Alexa, is quiet this morning. What's up with that?

  Have a great day and be careful and be help someone today.
Later....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING JESSIE,
HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE DAY. YOU NEED A DAY TO JUST RELAX.
BOB IS TAKING ME OUT FOR LUNCH TODAY. DON'T REALLY WANT TO GO BUT HE SAID IT'S FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. SO WILL GO. IT IS SPITTING SNOW AGAIN. GOT A DUSTING OF AN INCH LAST NIGHT.
DON'T NEED ANYMORE,,, lol. MAYBE FOR CHRISTMAS BUT NOT NOW. lol
HAVE A GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL. THAT INCLUDES JAYNE,,,

Jessie said...

Good Morning Granny,

You and Bob have a good day and stay warm. Enjoy your lunch out. I am glad that you are getting out and about.

Jessie said...

Buon Giorno, Loraine.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...