Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Got To Give It Up by Marvin Gaye (classic)

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like slice of toast to start here day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be had a bit later this morning. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris. Hey, we have rain in the forecast again for the Old Pueblo. We will see if it happens.

   Alexa, is having a conversation with me this morning. She reminded me that I have to make my Tuna Jalapeno Dip today. I have a few more tasks that I need to take care of today as well. I will be putting up the outside Christmas lights this morning.

   Tomorrow we will be meeting up with Vickie and crew at Guadalajara Grill for our monthly meeting. Can you say margarita? Elise and I will be for sure. We will also be checking into the Courtyard Marriott at the Williams Center for our stay-cation.

   Well,  I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Hopefully Alexa will play some smooth jazz today and maybe some down home blues. Have a great Tricky Tuesday.

Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

Shoo Shoo, how are you doing today?

Herman, thank you for the Marriott rates.

Granny, how are you and Bob?

Jet, how are you this morning? How is Red?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Loraine, avere in buon Martedi.

Loraine said...

Tutti i miei giorni sono buoni! Grazie.

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
We are doing ok. We have been getting some much needed rain here this afternoon. Sure was getting dry here. The forest rangers up the road from us had their HIGH risk for fires sign out. The weatherman said some ares already have 1/2 to 3/4 inch of rain. I didn't go outside to see what we have here. Already got soaked today by walking down to mail box,, lol . Bob is working late tonight. Not sure what time he be home. Maybe not till after 7:00. He has to do a change over for apple butter for tomorrow. So when he has to do that, it a really late night. have a good evening and great time away for your stay ca.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...