Sunday, December 31, 2017

Afternoon!~

Afternoon!

Hey those black-eyed peas and ham have the whole block smelling oh so good. Smile!

Elise is on the massage table and Chris and I are in the main house watching the Bears. I am going to have to sneak a spoon full of black-eyes soon.

I just returned from having Elise's Prius cleaned inside and out. I gave her a gift of 6 months unlimited car washes. So now the Prius is happy like the Green Lady.

After Elise is off of the table I will start to re-stock Chris's supplies and I will do some yard work behind Chris's house. The fountain has been drained and I will clean and refill it tomorrow. I also picked up some firewood for our fire pit. We may sit out at the pit tonight with the fur-babies.

We hope that your are doing well?
Later....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Si Loraine la signora verde e felice. Ora e anche la Prius di Elise.

countrygranny47 said...

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HAVING A WARM DAY.
WE SURE COULD USE SOME WARMTH BY A LONG SHOT.
8 DEGREES HERE SO FAR TONIGHT. HATE TO BE OUT FOR NEW YEARS EVE,,, BURRR.
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT JESSIE AND ELSIE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Jessie said...

Happy New Year Mary and Bob.

Rosie said...

Love all the pics Jessie. Looks like you have been having a good time and
I especially love the family portrait blankets. Like the tote bag also. Have been busy here what with christmas and drop in visitors. Won 4 movie tickets to see Jumanja. Must admit I enjoyed it and had a lovely day there with son and grandies folliwed by lunch. Take care and be good.....Rosie

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...