Sunday, December 3, 2017

Evening!

Evening!


CHRIS'S STOCKING

ELISE'S STOCKING

JESSIE'S STOCKING


How are you doing? We are good here. It has been a pretty good day here in central Tucson
We enjoyed our breakfast at the "Egg Connection" We returned home and Chris was enjoying his massage from Donna. Elise hit the table this afternoon.

I had to get some yard work done behind Chris's house and I  restocked Chris's supplies for next week. Tomorrow after Jayne's doctor's appointment I need to stop at the Fiat dealer to have a bulb replaced before I get a ticket. The stop light warning came on last night on our way to "CafĂ© Torino".

Looking forward to this evening at "Zemams" with the crew. We hope that your Sunday is going well? Chat at you later.
Cheers.........Jessie

Jet, rest and feel better soon. Give a shout out to Red.

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Boys oh,,,, I am behind with your blog Jessie. Was a busy weekend and so far busy beginning of week as well. Love the pictures of your stockings,,, really nice..

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...