Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Rummied!

Music listening to: Strawberry Letter 22 by the Brothers Johnson!

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is a Kona coffee that is my favorite. I will have a second cup as soon as I finish this one and I will add a splash of Caramel Macchiato to it. Ahhhhh!

   Alexa, just reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of this morning. Jayne will be here to care for Chris this morning. My shorty and I enjoyed the movie "Jumanji" at "El Con Mall yesterday. It was very good and very funny and the acting was great. We are going to hit up another movie today if time permits.

   JT, dropped by yesterday for a visit and we were not at home at the time. He dropped of a Christmas gift at the front door. I put it under the Christmas tree.

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a good Thirsty Thursday and enjoy!

See Ya....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, Loraine I benefici dell'alcol e il celeste.

Loraine said...

Caffè Kona - mmm buono!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...