Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you holding up on the Tricky Tuesday? It is starting to heat up here in central Tucson. Yea!

Elise and I opened a couple of gifts and we will open more later when Chris opens his gifts.

I got all of my errand and task done. So now Alexa, is playing some contemporary jazz for Chris and I and it is wonderful.

I am the luckiest guy on this planet, yes I am. I opened one of my gifts and my shorty went all out for me with this purchase. It is so expensive that I will have to keep it under lock and key. Ya Mon'.

She bought me a bottle of Hennesy XO Cognac that is so smooth it makes me want to cry and shout at the same time. It is heavenly indeed. It is way too expensive but my partner wanted me to have it and I am truly blessed and grateful. Here is a picture!


OH SO SMOOTH! CHECK OUT THAT PRICE TAG!


Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good afternoon. Jayne, how is that roasted chicken? Have a glass of Black Box to go along with it.

Later......Jessie



No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...