Friday, December 22, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How goes it? Well, I have completed all of my tasks and Alexa is treating me to some Smooth Jazz. Way to go Alexa!

It is still cold here but the fountain is flowing again. Chris's heater has been repaired and Chris is happy that Jayne is here with him.

My shorty is back at home and she is in her office doing some paperwork. JT is very happy with his Honeybaked Ham Christmas dinner that we purchased for him. The line at Honeybaked was out there.

Loraine and Jim, we are so pleased that you liked your Christmas gift and we are delighted at the gift from you. True friends and a loving , loyal family is the best.

Enjoy the rest of your day. Can you say Cody's? We will for sure.
Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hai ragione. I veri amici e la famiglia sono una benedizione, il mio vero amico.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...